File encryption with extra options
At this moment in time when the majority of the population of developed countries has an Internet connection, it's important to think about which files on your PC you would like to be protected in case of falling into the wrong hands. Quick Crypt helps you out with this task.
Encrypt your sensitive files with a password.
It's no secret that Internet security is still quite precarious, especially because there are many naive users that don't take the precaution measures necessary and trust the goodwill of the rest of Internet users. But there are always cybercrooks lurking.
A great option to protect your personal information, documents and private photos or top-secret files is to use Quick Crypt, a tool to encrypt files with a 256-bit AES encryption.
Interesting functions you won't see in other programs
Furthermore, Quick Crypt includes these options:
- Possibility to store other information, such as the owner, within the encrypted file.
- Includes a safe password generator.
- Verification of the file's integrity once encrypted.
- Insert an expiry date for encrypted files.
- Safe file deletion, without any recovery possibilities.
Download Quick Crypt for free, one of the best file encryption alternatives.
- Runs on Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 (32 or 64 bits).
- Requires .NET Framework 4.5.
- Requires a ZIP compatible compressor.